CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 25 June 2011

Happy Saturday Everybody.

I have uploadeded a photo of my Poppy. A cross Scottish terrier and goodness knows what? She is now 9 and a most beautiful natured dog I have ever met. She has to be boss. I also have a Westie of the great old age of 17. Still going strong. She is blind and has been since she was 8 and deaf when she wants to be!!!
I am off to make some cards this evening and so hopefully they will be loaded here tomorrow.
Lots of love
Ruthieb. xx
I have also put on a photo of Dougal who is female but we chose the name before the dog ha ha .
I would like to thank you all who commented on my cards and looked at my post last week. It was great of you.xxx
If anyone is interested I have a couple of Cricut items for sale on EBay just press the link.

1 comment:

  1. Couple of cute little puppies!!
    Kathleen Mc x
    NO WORD VERIFICATION

    ReplyDelete