CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 17 March 2014

First post for 2014.

Hallo everyone last year I said I would try to blog more often but this sadly did not happen so here I go again. I have recently got into Tonic dies and I love them. I got a bundle from create and craft but found some to be very similar so I will be looking to sell some later. I never know if I should upload my cards here or in the gallery. I have had a busy month craft wise. I recently took over the Goody Bag Swap on Docrafts as co-Ordinator and thoroughly enjoying it. I also have done my first wallet swap which Sheila runs. She very kindly sent me a template of a wallet. Again I have enjoyed it and thinking of whom I can make a wallet for. I have a 50th wedding aniversary card to make for my Brother and Sister in Law, a bithday card for my Grandson to give my Daughter in Law, a birthday card for a friend and a 70th card for my Brother in laws Birthday, I need to get them done by the weekend so watch this space. What have you all been up to?.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to be busy. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you can get your blog sorted out - I want to see the cards you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ruth ... just doing a bit of blog hopping and wanted to say hello ... hope you have a super week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopped over from Dc
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say hi from the blog hope this week and hope you get sorted with access to your blog soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth, not only have you been busy, but it sounds like you're going to be pretty busy for the foreseeable lol! Thanks for organising the goody bag swap, you're doing a great job. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete